Monday, January 11, 2016

Cold Snap


I think I know why they call it a "cold snap." Basically any body part that gets too cold is going to snap right in half! Or maybe just shatter.

It was chilly this morning when I took this photo shortly before 8 a.m. Not sure how much lower the temp was when I was snuggling in bed, but the temperature did double throughout the day. When I was meeting Carter at the eye doctor midafternoon it was a balmy 14 degrees above zero.

So glad I waited until today to fill up the car with gas. I know. I'm not that smart! Lucky I have a small tank and it didn't take long.

And honestly, it isn't super windy out so it's a manageable cold.

Of course, I was an idiot and mentioned it as soon as I walked through the door tonight. Somebody who spent 5 hours in the subzero temperatures yesterday is not inclined to listen to the princess whine.

So I'll just do it on here. Ha.

It just happened that right before I was going to blog, I got an email about some great cruise deals. I don't if it was spam or not, but I was tempted to check it out! I refrained, though, and remembered I'll be able to buy my own ship, heck my own island, after winning the Powerball Wednesday.

Aloha, Sunny Snap!

No comments: