Monday, January 25, 2016

See What the Fuss (and Fun) is About

This commercial message is brought to you by your friends in the Park Institute cardio kickboxing class...


It's not really a shameless plug on behalf of the owner. It is a shameless plug on behalf of me, who will be co-starring in the shows at 1 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. Saturday!

And by co-starring I mean there are 5 other "stars" in the fitness/kickboxing demonstration. Well let's just call us class participants, not stars. After all, our moment in the spotlight will only last about 5-7 minutes per show. The rest of the presentation focuses on Tae Kwon-Do type stuff, which should be cool to watch, too.

Seriously, stop by. Eat something. Maybe a win a prize. Maybe see just enough of our fitness demo for you to want to give kickboxing a try! You'll see how fun it is. You'll see how easy it can be. You'll see that anyone can do it – all shapes, sizes and ages. Basically, if I can do it, anyone can.

If you can't make it Saturday, let me know and I can give you a private demo.

Just contact my agent.



No comments: