Wednesday, May 4, 2016

On the What Side?

Not sure when it started, but somewhere along the line Star Wars fans realized that May the 4th sounds like "May the Force," as in the "May the Force be with you" quote from the movie. So May 4 unofficially became Star Wars Day.

Here's my artistic nod to the holiday on my whiteboard at work...

You never know what's going to happen when Star Wars geeks get a hold of dry-erase markers! For the record, they are awesome because it took several tries to get that Darth Vader helmet not looking like a fancy 10-gallon hat for the Kentucky Derby!

For giggles, my co-worker Jeff and I challenge each other's creativity (mostly in words, not pictures) every day at work. Brings a little levity to the office. Or, as I like to call it, brings the Light Side to the office.

Beware the Dark Side.

Who knows what will happen tomorrow when it's Revenge of the 5th day?!

Told you I was a geek. But that's what you love about me, right?


No comments: