Thursday, May 19, 2016

Senior Moments :: My Other Kids


It was senior night for my others kids today. You know, the ones I like to photograph at the ball fields.

Stopped at Robinson Park after work to catch the beginning of the Royals softball game. Actually managed to stay for most of the game and take a hundred photos or so. It just... happens.

Here are our senior girls, Jo on the left and Macyn on the right. They are our rock star pitching-catching duo, so I am sure they'll be missed. The whole team is a neat group of girls so I am not done "shooting them" just yet.

From that game I ran home, grabbed a crockpot of meatballs (thank you, hubby, for starting those) and went to a potluck for some friends. Dropped off the food then headed over to Witter Field for the Royal baseball game.


It was senior night there, too. I got pictures of the three seniors, Jarrett, Brady and Nathaniel, and took a picture of a picture.

Well, the coaches turned three of my photos into neat banners for the seniors that they can take home with them. Pretty cool, eh? I might have to get an even better camera for next season!

After that, I went back to the potluck, ate, came home, uploaded the photos, made a birthday treat for work tomorrow and have been keeping an eye on Carter and his girlfriend. Now that's multi-tasking!

I did have to remind him he has a Senior Moment, too. Last day of school tomorrow – then finals.

Time for all my kids to get to bed!


No comments: