Monday, November 28, 2016

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree


Rumor has it that getting matching recliners is just one step away from eating dinner at 4 p.m.

You know. There may be some truth to that. We are getting older, after all. Unfortunately, we're both still working and not able to make the Early Bird Special. The recliners, though. Those are nice!

Tonight after kickboxing, I trimmed the tree and was able to rock in my new chair, put my feet up and enjoy the view.

The tree, that is. Yes, there is a football game on the television. I wasn't about to kick everyone out of the living room for an artistic photo of the tree. Now that we have a Packer fan staying here, I was being a kind hostess.

He's not allow in MY chair, though. That'd be pushing it.

Kidding. Tony is welcome to sit there unless I need it. I believe it will add to the perfect ambiance for watching Hallmark Christmas movies.

Bring it. I'll be here rockin' around...


No comments: