Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Brianna Humbug

You'd think I'd pay close attention to the winter weather now that I have a commute again. But no, I have been ignoring it. Perhaps thinking winter would skip right over us this year.

Not so, say the prognosticators...

I still want to know who names snow storms and hurricanes. I want that job. Just seems they should sound as intimidating as they look on the screen. I mean really, Brianna? Ooooh. I'm scared.

I guess looking at the map, I should be.

Apparently this accumulation forecast has already changed in the last few hours. Like for the better. I hope so. I am not as concerned about where I need to go or what I need to do. But I sure hate to see anything preventing College Boy from getting home later this week.

He has his 5th and final Final on Thursday. He does have a ride Friday and maybe that's for the best. It's not like we won't have him for close to a month once he's here. I can't worry about it interrupting my work commute, my bell ringing or hoops action either.

The storm called Brianna might not even show up. This is only Fox 11's version of naming the pending precip. The National Weather Service has Benji as their next name, right before Chloe. Either way. I am not shaking in my boots.

Though I should find them just in case.


No comments: