Thursday, December 14, 2017

Plan C for Christmas

When Plan A and Plan B don't work out, sometimes you have to resort to Plan C and that works out the best anyway.

Today I had packed workout clothes to go to a noon class. When I found out it was the big Holiday Meal in the cafeteria at work, though, I joined friends for the Christmas Roast Beast and skipped the workout. Onto Plan B.

At the end of the day, as I was headed to class, I realized I didn't have any gym shoes. It's not the kind of class to do in stocking feet. So it was onto Plan C.

I stopped at Wal-Mart in Plover and got items to ship to College Boy for finals week, plus the food items I need to take Up North for my family Christmas on Saturday, and, finally, a tree topper!

My tree has been 98% decorated for weeks, but I didn't feel right taking a photo until it was done. My angel topper had just gotten too top heavy, no offense. So I just wanted a lightweight star with preferably white lights. All that for $7.95 and we can now commence to jolly holly-day-ing!

Since I was on a roll, I finally posted some 50 photos from Tuesday night's girls hoops win over Newman. And I have a few dozen cards just about ready to mail out! I know. You can't stop me!

When I realized the Christmas countdown is hitting the single digits, I figured I better get my elf in order! Even if it came down to Plan Z to get stuff done.

Still several more items on my holiday-related To Do list.

I just have to sit down and To Do them!

No comments: