Monday, December 11, 2017

So This Is Tech-smas...

These days, I can't "do" Christmas without technology. Even though I am trying to be low-tech and support the U.S. Postal Service by mailing out dozens of cards. I need to print out labels (I am not THAT low-tech that I will use a pen) and hopefully print out a letter that I threw together.

So while I try to install a new printer I purchased on Black Friday, I will share this techno treat with you. I hope this works for you.

This is a video of one of the songs from our Christmas Cantata yesterday. It's our version of "O, Holy Night." I'm in the front row, third from right, among the beautiful altos. Enjoy...




And if for some reason it doesn't work, it's probably user error. Sorry. You can find it on my Facebook page or, if you're not on Facebook, just try this link

Now back to computing my Christmas cards...

No comments: