Monday, April 29, 2019

Das iz a Sneak Peek


When hubby texted me at work and asked if he could open my mail, I knew my scrapbook arrived! Turned out pretty nice if I do say so myself. Who wants to see it?

No big surprises in there since I blogged about most things. Still, for people who don't read my blog or even have a computer (both our parents), it'll be good to have all the 56 pages of memories in one place. A few of my favorites...

Carter's place!

How we got around...

How others got around.

Viva la France! Pages one and two of many!

Strasbourg street scenes. Lots of art and graffiti and a combination of both!

The cathedral! So many window. So very beautiful.

Sun didn't shine a ton when I was there but we don't always need sun for great pictures. But when we do...

Spoiler alert! Last page and my favorite!

I'll just be toting the big 12" x 12" book around if you wanna take a peek. You just let me know. Danke!

No comments: