Monday, April 22, 2019

Muddy Earth Day


Today is Earth Day, which means Mother Nature is in charge yet again, paying no mind to other people’s plans.

In other words, it was finally my first day to see some Royals softball and baseball action — so it rained. Silly Mother Nature. We just can’t catch a break with you, can we?

I did stop at both games anyway. Took a few pictures of the girls and decided to be smart about my camera use in the rain, even sprinkles. Headed over to the boys game and they were in the last inning of their first game of a double-header. Was raining enough I didn’t even take my camera out of the car. But I did see a little action and go to say hello to several baseball parents. I was too much of a wimp to stay for the second game. Unfortunately, Auburndale swept both our teams.

Hopefully this week, with several more games on the docket, Mother Nature will be willing to step aside out of the spotlight and just let us have our spring!

Just like being rusty at golf, I’m a bit rusty shooting through fences. I think I’ll catch on.



Go, Royals!

No comments: