Sunday, April 21, 2019

Hoppy Easter

Happy hoppy Easter! This is my favorite Easter funny since forever. So I always have to share that!


This seriously was our only Easter basket. My little tub that is now my new seasonal decoration on the front deck. Yup, all fake flowers but I can't trust that it won't rain or snow again. Not yet. The grass is plastic, too, so anything can get wet and it's all good.

Figured I had to ditch the Christmas garland since we had company coming.

We hosted our family and the in-laws this afternoon. Son #2 was the only one able to make it, plus Jim's parents, sister and her family. Some yummy food if I do say so myself, but the real treat today beside fun with family?


Just have to embrace it. Don't take it for granted because it will be gone tomorrow. Just worship it while it's here!

Hope your Easter was filled with blessings, too!

No comments: