Friday, April 12, 2019

Retracing My Steps and Clicks


After a busy day of work, I could have relaxed and watched some of The Masters. I could have been ambitious and put some KonMari thoughts into decluttering action. I could have started the book I bought for vacation last week.

Instead, I started my Germany scrapbook! Ja. No time like das present, right?

Shutterfly has a deal again – until Sunday night only, of course – for unlimited free pages (beyond the standard 20). So I might as well dig in while the memories are fresh.

It was fun looking through pictures again as I uploaded them from my camera and phone. I forgot about this crazy beautiful view flying into New York City, for example. The plane goes out over the Atlantic and makes a U-turn back to land at JFK. So the "black" you see is the ocean. And the lights, well, that is The Big Apple. Wow, huh? I wish I had the window seat. I would have gone a little nuts with it. But the girl next to me took the picture for me.

Besides, I realized I did go a little nuts with the camera anyway! I just love cool angles and architecture and graffiti and doors. So yes, I do need to take advantage of those unlimited free pages offers.

Now if I could just have a weekend of crappy cold weather to force me indoors. Oh wait, coming right up!


No comments: