Monday, April 1, 2019

No Foolin'

I must be getting old. It didn't cross my mind to play any April Fool's jokes on anybody today. Saw a few funny ones, though.


Hats off to Culver's for introducing what could possibly be the grossest flavor around. Nope. Wouldn't dream of trying it.

To get the perceived taste out of my mouth, I did go to DQ though. As it happened, I went straight from work to a meeting at church then to the library to catch the playing of Bohemian Rhapsody movie with my friends Cindy and Sharon.

No time to eat supper in there. So even though it was after 9 p.m., I knew DQ was still open. Can you believe they can still make the Christmas-y Candy Cane Oreo Blizzard? No foolin'. And it was way tasty, even if my teeth were chattering while I waited in line.

Was warmed up dancing (to myself) and singing Radio Ga-Ga. Yep. I'm a fool. No thought in my head about being embarrassed whatsoever!

Did you get fooled today?

No comments: