Tuesday, April 9, 2019

More Than Slightly Off-Kilter


When I woke up this morning I felt like I'd been hit by one of those many buses I rode around in on my mini-vacation. Very much off-kilter.

I'm sure it's close to 100% jet lag. But I also think my body is out of whack from walking on those crazy, uneven cobblestones for miles and miles and miles every day. Put the two together and let's just say I'm glad I had my laptop at home so I could work remotely today.

The struggle was real, my friends.

Honestly, I think I would have made it through the work day OK, but that drive home in the warm sunshine might have lulled me right to sleep. Played it safe. I'm sure by tomorrow I'll be on top of my game.

I hope they don't frown on me taking a nap in the afternoon. That seemed to work well.

I'll let you know how it goes. For now I really gotta get some sleep!

No comments: