Sunday, April 14, 2019

Trying to Master It


What I learned watching The Masters this weekend is that you have go to play it through to the end. You give up or get discouraged with a few holes to go and you could blow your chances. Somehow Tiger kept his cool and came out victorious.

For the first time in a long time. Pretty exciting stuff. Drama and lead changes all the way.

What I was trying to Master today was getting done with that Germany digital scrapbook. Wanted to finish tonight so I could take advantage of free "extra pages" through Shutterfly. But here I am, 9:30 p.m. and I still have 2 holes to go with no more energy to swing. Sigh.

I do have 50 pages done. Probably only have another 6 or 8 to do but I've been sitting in this chair for way too many hours. I hurt. And I'm hoping they extend the offer like they have before.

When I do finish – tomorrow or whenever – I can assure you my victory dance will rival that of any golfer.

Fore!

No comments: