Monday, March 13, 2023

Daylight Sleeping Time


I think I share this cartoon every year on the Monday after we spring forward. Because it hits me the same every year. No matter what I do. 

I skipped out of the Oscars early and for the life of me, couldn't fall asleep. And when I did, I woke up and stayed woke up. Gah.

When that happens, it calls for the big cup! I bet my Secret Santa at work had no idea this would be the best first day of Daylight Saving Time gift. 

Too bad hubby doesn't like coffee!

Of course, he had bigger things on his mind...

Wake-up views on first day of high school baseball practice! 

Is Wisconsin White one of our school colors? It is now!

Thankfully they could meet in the gym for now. No matter the weather, the coaches are pumped for a new season! We only lost one senior last season and have young talent coming up. 

Oh and full disclaimer: That’s just a coach's wife opinion. We'll let the guys in charge lead things. 

Cross your fingers the snow melts soon. And that we adjust to this time change sooner rather than later.

G'night!

No comments: