Monday, March 20, 2023

Spring? If You Say So, Calendar

Remind me at Christmas time that I need to buy Mother Nature a calendar. And insist she look at it. It would be the best gift for all of us, don't you think?

Happy first day spring. If you're sticking with that story, calendar! According to Mr. Louisville Slugger,  you have a ways to go.

For the record, it did get up to spring-like temperatures in these here parts today.  They just need to hang around for a several flips of the daily calendar!


When I shared this with Carter, though, he pointed out in his long-range forecast that it should be 86 in Raleigh this Friday! I'm about to pack my bags, I swear! My only other option was to pretend it's almost baseball season.


Using my self-taught graphic design skills, I designed a baseball shirt, uploaded it to my Cricut program, cut it out onto Iron-On transfer material and ironed it on with my friend's Cricut heat press. I feel like I made this shirt from start to finish – except for actually sewing it, of course. Kind of jazzed about this!

I might even mass produce these in my free time. So essentially my total inventory shall remain at one. For me.

Working on a few others but ran out of time today since we had a funeral visitation after work and I had to watch The Voice. Based on our windchills in the forecast, though, I'm pretty sure time is on my side.

You're more than welcome to join us, spring!

No comments: