Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Look Who's Out of Hibernation


I came home from work today and guess who's out of hibernation? That's right. Mr. Deck Chair is back on the deck. 

I know. It's going to be down to 16 degrees tonight and we're probably getting both rain and snow this weekend. But still. He was tired of waiting.

We all are, dude. We all are.

But I am also of the mindset I could use a little hibernation myself. For some reason, I haven't had a decent night's sleep this week. Was yawning my way through the last Lenten service tonight and even choir practice. Uff da.

Pretty sure I'm going to crash early and take Mr. Deck Chair's place. Wherever he's been hiding for 5 months.

Well, I mean if I can still have my heated mattress pad on and comfy blanket there. I can give up sleep, but not some things!

No comments: