Friday, March 10, 2023

Falling For It


Just like this icicle today, we keep falling for these fake signs of spring. Only to wake up to this scene again...


Yep, another couple inches of snow layered on top of ice. Yay. It was pretty, but it was nicer to drive on bare, dry roads yesterday. Today, I let hubby drive me to my chiropractor appointment over lunch hour. He has 4-wheel drive so might as well put it to good use.

We didn't need it, though. Plow had come through and the road surface was melting to clear status by that time. I like that part. I also like that I don't have to see the chiropractor for a month. Things are aligned once again. Just discomfort now and not pain. Yay.

So I should ignore the shovel and weekend forecast of another 5-7 inches of snow Saturday night through Sunday.

Bless your heart, Spring. You're valiant in your efforts to get here. Unfortunately you may have to go more quickly than one drip at a time.

Not that we won't wait for you. We'll just keep falling for your fake arrival in the meantime.

Be careful out there!

No comments: