Thursday, March 30, 2023

Opening Day

It's opening day of the 2023 MLB season. Take that, Mother Nature! 

After driving home in a mild rain-snow-icy mix, I'm glad the Twins were on the road to Kansas City. No one wants to sit outside in this. And yes, I realize April is 30 hours away, but March seems to early to get started! B-r-r-r. Twins won so that's something.

Meanwhile, we'll wait and see how high school sports get the ball rolling. Pun intended.

Hubby's managing to get some indoor golf swings in so he definitely has more than one spring sport on HIS mind. While he does that tonight, I've so far gotten in one episode of The Crown on Netflix (forgot I wasn't done with Season 5) and one of Up Here on Hulu. Not sure how 18 virtual holes of golf take so I'm going to see if I can squeeze in one more of something!

By the say, Old Man Winter is not relinquishing his hold so we've got more sketchy precipitation coming to take March out like a lion.

Be careful out there!


No comments: