Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bore-reefly

Some Thursday briefs:

Bored Room: My hubby has often told the boys when they say, "I'm bored," that "Only boring people get bored." So Carter, who hasn't done much of anything on break, claims he's bored. While we've given him all sorts of suggestions for projects -- none too fun -- he hasn't spent time starting any of them. So it's not like he lacks things to do. He lacks fun things to do. Unfortunately, plans to spend the night and tomorrow at a friend's fell through so he may be stuck with me for the day. I do have to get some real work done so I will not have time to be bored. I'll make sure he isn't either.

Butter Braids: This isn't my fundraiser or Carter's, but some friends of ours are doing a Butter Braid fundraiser for the daycare in Iola. I know we're getting some, but am opening it up to anyone who may want to order with us. No pressure, but you know how good they are! They are $11 each and same flavors Carter had in the fall: Blueberry and cream cheese, cream cheese, cherry, raspberry, cinnamon, caramel rolls, apple, and strawberry and cream cheese. Let me know by next Thursday. Checks should be written to "Young Impressions Inc."

Hippy Chick: My hip has improved enough that I am almost on an every-other-day running schedule. Of course, by running I mean I am still doing a running and walking combo. But I am gradually running more than walking. As I pointed out on my Facebook status today, it is already doing wonders for me. I don't mean to brag but I can already fit into the earrings I wore in high school.

C'mon, humor me. It's almost Friday!

No comments: