Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Super Tuesday

No, it's not an election here in Wisconsin Rapids. It's a "Super Tuesday" because our girls' hoops team won their first game on the road to state... if all goes well.

Our Assumption team is ranked second in all of Division 5 schools in Wisconsin. We hope to prove that we earned that ranking. Tonight was not too big a test, though. We played White Lake, who I am not sure had a win all season.

They did not get one tonight either. After a slow and sloppy start, our girls kicked their butts 64-24. I suspect the games will get far more challenging from here on out.

In a way, I hope so. The crowd was so quiet, we were being lulled to sleep. Not all bad since I need to be a sleep in exactly 3 minutes to get up early for work tomorrow. Now I'm halfway there!

If only I could train the cat to turn my blanket on when we're gone. Then I'd be toasty and asleep in no time.

Now that would be a Super Tuesday! G'nite!

No comments: