Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Has Sprung

Good thing I looked at the calendar today. For once I wasn't surprised to find it was the first day of Spring... especially since it's felt more like Summer lately! It makes it look like Spring was late to its own party.

We'll forgive it.

Especially since we don't know how long it's here to stay. Yeah, I know. I hate to bring that up. But you know we're in Wisconsin. And you know Ol' Man Winter never goes away quietly. So we'll just enjoy it while we can!

One sure sign of Spring is the start of baseball season. And I'm not talking about Joe and Justin and my Twins. I mean the Assumption Royals Middle School team. Carter and some of the guys went hitting tonight as a pre-season warmup of sorts. Their "real" practices will start after Spring Break next week.

Hubby is going to be one of several coaches for the team. So yes, he's already come out of retirement. That lasted a month. Ha. I'm glad. He has a lot to teach and he's very good with the kids. Should be a fun season.

Especially if this Spring weather holds! It has to, right? I mean technically, we just started!

No comments: