Friday, March 16, 2012

March Gladness

Even though my NCAA bracket is already in the toilet, I can't complain about how our day wrapped up.

Today is my mother-in-law's birthday so we went out for fish fries at the Wildhorse Saloon to celebrate the Austin family March birthdays... Casey's 21st (March 7), mom's 21-plus and our brother-in-law Baird's 50th (coming next weekend).

After dinner, we went over to Jim's sister's to eat cake and ice cream, visit... and watch my bracket implode before my eyes. Sigh. Other than that part, it was a nice evening.

And yes, another beautiful day in central Wisconsin and, I suspect, the entire Midwest. Looks like 70s temps for the weekend, too. I guess I will have no excuse not to get some spring cleaning done tomorrow.

Unless you help me come up with one...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I hear a Mint Oreo Blizzard calling your name and it must be calling from atleast 10 hours away so you can forget about Spring cleaning tomorrow. How's that? :)