Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12


{  12  }


It's just a number but it drew plenty of attention today -- on 12/12/12... the only time in any of our lives we will see that. And not because the world ends next week. There's just no months higher than 12.

Of course, Packer fans made a huge deal out of this since their QB wears #12. I guess someone who I didn't vote for declared it Aaron Rodgers Day. Here's my answer to that!

Unfortunately, Percy Harvin is out for the season, but you get my point.

Carter's school actually had a "dress down" day today. So they didn't have to wear dress code as long as they were wearing Green & Gold. Here's Carter's answer to that... He wore his St. Patrick's Day t-shirt that looks like a GREEN leprechaun suit with GOLD pieces in the pockets.

Oh yes, we are so clever in this house!

Typically, when I'm thinking of 12/12 it's in reference to 12x12 paper for scrapbooking. That's really my kind of 12! Tonight though, we realized our bathroom tiles come in 12x12 size, too. Now I just have to pick out a style and color.

Trust me. It will not be green and gold!

No comments: