Friday, December 21, 2012

Love Letter

Dear Sweet Vacation:

I haven't seen you in awhile but that doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate you. I am looking forward to spending the rest of 2012 with you. Now that the world didn't come to its predicted end today, I am committed to you, I promise.

Can you return the favor?

I have great plans for us! Tonight, while Carter and hubby are off at a basketball game, I am just finishing movie #2 out of 3 tonight on the Hallmark Channel. Yes, I am getting my fill now in case I don't get that remote back very much during our time together.

I must say your time of arrival couldn't be more perfect. Now that the storm Draco has passed, I can head Up North tomorrow to see my sister and brother-in-law, who arrived in Wisconsin safely (thank God) after a hellish trip from Texas... then see all my family on Sunday, then hubby's family on Monday.

Oh, Vacation, I am excited for time with loved ones and time to celebrate Jesus' birth. It's going to be great to also have some time to relax and find ways to relieve stress. Maybe that will come in the form of movies or games with the guys or scrapping or reading or running. If I get ambitious, and please don't allow that too much, I may even get a few things done around here.

Either way, we're stuck together until Jan. 2 so let's make the most of it. I'm willing if you are!

Love always (and I mean that),
Robyn

No comments: