Friday, March 29, 2013

Easter-ish Images

While Easter is a few days away, I can share some of my favorite cartoons this year and hopefully not offend anyone.
This is not actually funny because it is close to the truth! I don't know how it is in your neck of the woods but our mega snow banks still have a long way to go -- despite the fact it almost got up to 50 degrees today. Officially, it reached 49 degrees in Wisconsin Rapids. And guess what? Come Monday, we will be lucky to make it above freezing for the high. Nice April Fool's joke, right?

Almost as good as the groundhog's joke on US. (Not forgiven.)

I love this one...

Tee hee. So catty, yet funny. With all of my previous egg-dying attempts, I won't knock the creativity. Do people really get their eggs to look like that without using paints or markers? I'd like to know how. My best efforts were two colors with a nice white stripe separating them.

Oh yes, I am that good.

And this is my favorite...
I just laugh out loud every year when I see it. So simple and logical, yet funny!

For the record, I did not buy any chocolate bunnies this year. Or even chocolate. When you have a child who is not a big candy eater, you have to improvise. And improvising is always more expensive somehow.

After work today I hopped my Peter Cottontail right over to the sports store in Plover to get some batting gloves and special socks (everything's special for Carter) to put in his basket. Then, after fish fry dinner at The Ridges, I got his other "perishable" goodies -- beef jerky, Skittles, Starbursts and gum. That's more than enough to fill his basket (if I can find it).

I opted not to buy chocolate because I always buy my favorite -- peanut butter eggs -- so I can eat all the leftovers! I really, really, really don't NEED to do that. Plus, I am starting two health/fitness programs on Monday -- one through work and the other through the fitness center -- so that would derail me immediately.

Trust me. It would not be a funny Easter image!

2 comments:

Happy Easter Images said...

Nice sharing!

suresh singh said...

Choose your preferred template and Check Also print it thorough printer we are not charging money for printing and saving in your mobile or laptop.