Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Pat

I am 100 percent Scandi-hoovian without a drop of Irish in me, but I am married to Mr. Blarney and we have a son who inherited the Irish charm, so I feel I am allowed to say Happy Shamrock Shake Day! That's St. Patty's to you true Irish men and women!

Did not wear any green today, though, as I was working my butt off and had to be dressed pretty nice. Event management requires very long days but I enjoy being a part of it. For most of you, it would be completely boring for me to talk about. So unless I run into a celebrity or I win big on the penny slots, I won't have much to blog about this week. Besides the fact I am beat by the end of the day!

Sure miss my Blarney Boyz, though! Plus, the only thing I had that was close to a Shamrock Shake was mint gum. Don't ye feel bad for me, though. I'm sure I'll make up for it at some point.

If you were wearin' the green today -- because you qualify or just wish you did -- Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Time for this leprechaun to sleep!

No comments: