Sunday, March 10, 2013

Still Riding the High

I went to bed at 2:05 a.m. and it was almost painful that I had to change my clock to 3:05 for daylight savings. Ouch.

Needless to say, I did not set an alarm. However, my body, for reasons unknown to me, decided to awake at 9 a.m. Let me just say, I don't do well on 6 hours of shut-eye. But I couldn't fall back to sleep so my day of rest was already a misnomer.

I didn't get much of anything done other than a few online projects for work. I couldn't muster the energy for much else.

Probably good we are all still riding the high of our team's victory last night! Spent the morning looking for photos, etc., other people had posted.

Someone from a central Wisconsin sports website took this picture of our pep band in its pre-game performance. I drew in the arrow so you could see where Carter is standing with his big baritone.

Here are some actual video highlights from the big win last night... You'll see my "adopted daughter" Brittney interviewed plus a cameo by Carter in the very last second of the video (far right on screen). LOL.

My family in Wisconsin better set your DVRs for 1:30 p.m. Thursday (ABC) in case your favorite nephew/cousin is on TV playing at state... his baritone, not basketball, but who cares? Everyone counts that day!



Be sure to click on "full screen" mode -- otherwise you won't see Carter. Even though that is the least important thing of the whole video. Ha.

Time for bed!

No comments: