Sunday, March 31, 2013

Snow Bunny

Good thing for Carter the Easter Bunny is not a Snow Bunny. He only had to find his basket in the living room.

I still said I needed to take a "scrapbook" photo to show how much snow we had on Easter in 2013. I said he could do something funny like make rabbit ears or something. He said, "No, I'm going to just stand here and play the reluctant teenager."

Oh, this was so much easier when he was younger. Lucky I snapped a photo of him throwing a snowball at me before it hit me! Then I can say he was having a "ball' on Easter anyway.

We did have a nice day. Went to church then got some cleaning done while it was snowing/raining. Then I got outside and got a walk in before it started again. It was actually snowing pretty hard when we went over to Jim's parents' for an early dinner. It was over before we got to town, thankfully!

Had an awesome meal and nice visit there. Now it is bedtime. Feel like we need an extra day since we were gone all yesterday. But I'm sure we'll be nice and quiet in the morning so we don't wake up that reluctant teenager... I mean, angel, of ours!

Hope you counted many Easter blessings today, too!


No comments: