Friday, June 17, 2016

TGIF So Soon

When you have a 3-day work week, it's kinda nice how quickly Friday arrives! Had plenty to do at work, but when it's 80 degrees and not a cloud in the sky, well, it makes for a long day inside!

Had a busy evening to make up for it!


The important task was putting my new Jams on! Yup, Jamberry has cute little ice cream cone designs now. Actually they are for "juniors," but I ordered them since my fingernails are pretty small. And honestly, that was my ice cream for the day. We're coming up on 3 weeks since King Cone opened and I've only been there twice so far. Where are my priorities?

Secondary to my nails, I got the cards made out for our 5 grad parties this weekend, got treats made (and delivered) for a graduation party tomorrow and stopped by the Kellner Ball Diamonds to see some of the Rapids Rage softball teams in action at their home tourney.

I had hoped to take a bunch of pictures of my friend's daughter, but it was just too "evening" out by the time I got there. A few turned out but not many. I saw a ton of moms and girls I know on all the teams so I hope they make it to Sunday play so I can take some daylight photos, preferably in focus. Tomorrow we're too booked up to stop by.

Three grad parties Saturday and we'll make it two – the first in Minnesota and the second a half mile away from home as the blue jay flies. So I should get some shut eye so I feel as good tomorrow as my nails look!

I scream, you scream... we all scream for Friday!



No comments: